Friday 27 September 2013

Crush Quotes For Girls Tumblr About Life Beauty About Boys Tagalogs Smile About Love About LIfe And LOve on Facebook Tattoos

Crush Quotes For Girls Biography

source(google.com.pk)
The feeling when you know that you are attracted to someone is a really special one. You feel like there are butterflies in the pit of your stomach, every time you look at him and at nights while you toss and turn in your bed, your thoughts can only turn to him. When you are so crushed out on someone, the best way to find release is to vent it all out. To help you just do that we have for you “Crush quotes for him”, our quotes will help you express what you truly feel about him and if it is meant to be, we are sure that he will reciprocate how you feel.

Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly. -Rose Franken
Don't push your relationship with a person too hard, if its meant to be then it will happen.
How come you have enough time to go out and make other girls fall in love with you, but you don't have enough time to pay attention to the girl who already is. 
If you count all the stars in the sky, all the grains of sand in the oceans all the roses in the world and all the smiles that have ever been, then you will have a sample of how much I love you.
If you love someone tell them... because hearts are often broken by words left unspoken.
It's not telling you how I feel that scares me it's what you'll say back.
Love unlocks doors and opens windows that weren't even there before. - Mignon McLaughlin
No one can accuse you of falling in love with the wrong person if inside you know he is the one. 
Out of all the people I've ever met you are the one who makes me draw those silly little hearts on my papers. 
The plus side of having a crush later in life is that you feel you are in your teens all over again. 
When he's around, my whole body knows it. I'll keep talking and stuff, but my mind will have no idea what I'm saying. I keep wondering if there's a term for this. 
When I see you I admit I start to lose my grip and all of my cool. 
When you have a crush you don't mind acting silly  - tripping over yourself, laughing for no reasons, feeling light in the head  in other words, you feel free to be goofy. 
When you have a crush, the person seems to be your whole world, and your whole world seems to be very different -  like you are seeing it under water or something 
You don't know what you mean to me, you don't have a clue, you can't tell by looking at me what I feel for you.
You know you have a crush when your fantasies seem to come to life. 
You see in all my life I've never found what I couldn't resist, what I couldn't turn down. I could walk away from anyone I ever knew, but I can't walk away from you.  Garth Brooks
"You make me smile by your face, your laugh, your voice, even your hair... But, me. I make you smile by admiring all of that. To you its all superficial. To me its real."  
"I love it when I catch you looking at me then you smile and look away."  
"I have said nothing because there is nothing I can say that would describe how I feel as perfectly as you deserve it." 
I know that as long as you’re happy I can get through this, but it still kills me to see you with her. Not because she’s perfect for you and not because you’re perfect for her, but because she’s the one you’ve waited all your life for, but because she deserves you more than I do and that’s what hurts me the most.
 
You’re the boy of my dreams and you know it, every time I see you, I blush and I show it. So, can you see how much you mean to me? Just give me one chance to make it true, let it always be me and you.
 
This is the part where you’re supposed to say "Wait!"  I’m supposed to leave, and that’s where you forgive me for being such a coward, and for being the last one to figure out what everyone already knew.  Then you call "Wait!  Don’t go!  Stop!" and we hold each other and we know everything’s going to be okay.
 
Do you ever think about the time we met, because I think about it all the time? I hardly know you.  I don’t know if you ever wore braces.  I don’t know if you wear contacts, or even your father’s name, or what he does.  But I do know the curves on your face and every fleck of gold in your eye.  I know the time we met was the best in my life.
 
It’s not telling you how I feel that scares me, it’s what you’ll say back.
 
It’s so hard cause I love you so much and you don’t even have a clue that I like you.
 
If you loved me the way I love you, I’d let you hurt me just so you would be happy.
 
Even though I love you so much, you're so stupid.  Completely oblivious to the fact that right in front of you is a girl, who dreams about you every night, who would treat you like a king, who would never stop loving you, and yet you go after those other girls.  And you wonder why your love life sucks.
 
Do you ever get that feeling where you don't want to talk to anyone and you don't want to fake being happy?  But at the same time you don't know exactly what's wrong either? There isn't a way to explain it to someone who doesn't already understand.  If you could want anything in the world it would be to be alone.  People have stopped being comforting and being alone never was.  At least when you're alone no one is constantly asking you what's wrong, and there isn't anyone who won't take I don't know for an answer. You feel the way you do.  Just because.  You hope this will pass on, and that you'll be yourself again, but until then, all you can do is wait.
 
There is nothing worse than watching the one you love, loving someone else.
 
I know I shouldn't like him because I know that it's not working.  Everybody tells me that, and I convince myself I don't.  Then I see him and he'll smile, or put his arm around, me or just say something.  Then all that logic and convincing myself just evaporates.  
 
Do you see what you do to me?  Do you have any idea at all?
 
Have you ever wondered which hurts the most; saying something and wishing you had not or saying nothing and wishing you had? I guess the most important things in life are the hardest things to say.
 
You know you like her.  Would it kill you to admit it?  Maybe treat her half way decent?  Because you know that she deserves it.  She’s not going to wait around for you forever.
 
I know I’m not the most beautiful girl, or the smartest, or at times I’m not the nicest.  But that’s just because I don’t know who to trust, I got hurt really bad and I’m afraid to let nice people in, such as yourself.

Crush Quotes For Girls Tumblr About Life Beauty About Boys Tagalogs Smile About Love About LIfe And LOve on Facebook Tattoos

Crush Quotes For Girls Tumblr About Life Beauty About Boys Tagalogs Smile About Love About LIfe And LOve on Facebook Tattoos

Crush Quotes For Girls Tumblr About Life Beauty About Boys Tagalogs Smile About Love About LIfe And LOve on Facebook Tattoos

Crush Quotes For Girls Tumblr About Life Beauty About Boys Tagalogs Smile About Love About LIfe And LOve on Facebook Tattoos

Crush Quotes For Girls Tumblr About Life Beauty About Boys Tagalogs Smile About Love About LIfe And LOve on Facebook Tattoos

Crush Quotes For Girls Tumblr About Life Beauty About Boys Tagalogs Smile About Love About LIfe And LOve on Facebook Tattoos

Crush Quotes For Girls Tumblr About Life Beauty About Boys Tagalogs Smile About Love About LIfe And LOve on Facebook Tattoos

Crush Quotes For Girls Tumblr About Life Beauty About Boys Tagalogs Smile About Love About LIfe And LOve on Facebook Tattoos


Crush Quotes For Girls Tumblr About Life Beauty About Boys Tagalogs Smile About Love About LIfe And LOve on Facebook Tattoos

Crush Quotes For Girls Tumblr About Life Beauty About Boys Tagalogs Smile About Love About LIfe And LOve on Facebook Tattoos

Crush Quotes For Girls Tumblr About Life Beauty About Boys Tagalogs Smile About Love About LIfe And LOve on Facebook Tattoos

No comments:

Post a Comment